easyLimiter for easy mastering. Output audio limiting, stereo link, release of attenuation and few type of limiting. Show maximum attenuation.
All what you need to clean disturbing sounds.
Made based on our research in the field of wave attenuation of high peak that creates problems audition: rattles, crackling, distortions and other unwanted sounds.
Thus we got some attenuation original procedures with stunning results:
- clear and smooth sound
- high volume with no unwanted sounds
- continuous sound and very close to the original line
- EXTREMELY low resources, UNIQUE in the area of audio limiters!
- Look Ahead: detection of peaks are made before sound playing, this result a very little delay has no importance in the mastering process. This feature detects all peaks in time to can be limited.
- Attack attenuation envelope. This feature make continuous sound and very close to the original line.
- Release attenuation envelope. This feature improves continuous line of the sound.
- Stereo link combines attenuation with stereo balance.
- Left and right attenuation with memory storing.
it's a feature which permits to a limiter to see "in the future" by delaying the input signal.
Means that signal is delayed so it can be analysed by limiter. The delay is very small, aproximately 0.01ms-10ms which not affect the sound. The longer the delay time is the more precise to analysis.
For example with this great feature the Limiter can find when disturbing sounds will occur in the signal.
- Remove donate button: donate minimum 5 euro then insert donate key received by email
- Value input from keyboard: go over the knob and right click, insert value from keyboard then hit enter.
- Set default value: double click on the knob
DAW (VST host), Windows 32/64bits
or MacOS VST and AU
How to Install
- instructions page specific for easyLimiter and EULA.
- FIXED: reset maximum peaks
- UPDATE: MacOS version
- UPDATE: graphic changed
- UPDATE: code improved
- UPDATE: reduced memory consumption
- FIXED: incompatibility with some hosts like Cubase