panENV can position the output anywhere from left to right. Use envelope from midi input with attack, hold, and decay. Extremely low resources taken!
Enhance your stereo signal!
- Pan out from left to right with pan offset.
- Envelope from midi input with attack, hold, and decay.
- Pan width for stereo enhanced.
- Pan offset to play around.
- Enhance volume in sides for nice effects.
- Few envelope shapes.
- Persistent envelope after note off.
DAW (VST host), Windows 32/64bits
or MacOS VST and AU
How to Install
- instructions page specific for panENV and EULA.
- UPDATE: reduced memory consumption
|Keywords: decay, midi, after, input, stereo, attack, requirements, envelope, offset, hold, shapes, persistent, note, panenv, enhance, effects, host
|If you like this free product, please support our work making a donation. Without your donation
we can not continue to create other cool plugins!