|Price: 36.00 €
YSampler it's a simple and easy-to-use sampler for those who want to save their resources using five samples. Provides unique stereo dynamics and multiplying of semitones interval.
YSampler to make your work easier with great results.
- Five boxes with a visual audio profile for samples.
- Easy allocation for notes range and root note.
- Graphical visualization for each note played by velocity and time.
- Note position view.
- Attack and Release.
- On/off button.
- The possibility of multiplying the semitones interval - unique feature. For example, if we set this multiplier to 12 and the root note value is C4, we will get the C5 value if we play the C#4 key. You can use subunitar value, for example 0.5 and the root note value is C4, we will get the C#4 value if we play the D4 key.
- Pan position setting.
- Pan alternate - a unique and very useful feature which give you dynamics of stereo to your music. For example, if we set pan position to 90% and activate the alternating pan, the first key played will be 90%
to right and the next 90% to left.
- Reverse and loop buttons.
- Can be used for drums, pluck, keys, leads and pads.
- Free for 60 seconds.
- Can upload sfz files with a maximum of three samples. Available directives:
<global> <group> and <region> sections
lokey=(12-127 or string like C2) - only in <region>
pitch_keycenter=(12-127 or string like C2) - only in <region>
hikey=(12-127 or string like C2) - only in <region>
pitch_keytrack=600 (100 mean one semitone)
ampeg_attack=0 (decimal seconds)
ampeg_release=0.8 (decimal seconds)
loop_mode=no_loop || loop_continuous || loop_sustain
direction=reverse || any word
pan=-80 (-100 left, 100 right)
pan_alternate=yes || any word
- Value input by key: over to any knob and right click, insert value by key then hit enter
- Also click left on the note to change its value by key.
- Set default value: double click on the knob
DAW (VST host), Windows 32/64bits or MacOS VST and AU
How to Install - instructions page specific for YSampler and EULA.
- FIXED: sfz loading files solved
|Keywords: samples, visualization, stereo, unique, time, attack, drums, wav, note, sfz, reverse, pan, ogg, feature, music, sampler, ysampler, button, release, audio, resources