|Price: 50.00 €
adsrFilterPro is a filter with ADSR envelope and LFO which can modulate filter frequency, bandwidth, pan position and filter mix! Very low resources taken!
- One filter with lowpass, highpass and bandpass
- Bandwidth, pan position and filter mix
- ADSR envelope with unique up/down mode
- One LFO working synchronously host or free with start position of oscillating.
- Sync host to free correlating after SYNC button click.
- LFO can work as ADSR child around the position made by ADSR.
- Volume compensation for ADSR and LFO with crescendo side to right, left or both
- Visualization of modulated parameter value.
- Visualization of active modules.
- Presets for uplifting, glissando, vibrato, tremolo and many others.
Free for 60 seconds.
- Value input from keyboard: go over the knob and right click, insert value from keyboard then hit enter.
- Set default value: double click on the knob
VST host and Windows 32 or 64bits
How to Install
- instructions page specific for adsrFilterPro and EULA.Changelog:
|Keywords: adsr, compensation, bandwidth, modulated, adsrfilterpro, position, filter, envelope, parameter, crescendo, host, visualization, free, sync, presets