||Download free: only logged users
multiCrusher is a multi algorithm distortion with 5 algorithms: overdrive (fat and weak), decimator, clip and foldback! Foldback contain Clipper facility. The foldback/clipper can be applied before or after overdrive/decimator.
Very low resources taken!
- Two overdrive algorithms and decimator
- Foldback with Clipper facility (Multiply=0)
- Threshold with Flip Threshold for negative values of wave
- The foldback/clipper can be applied before or after overdrive/decimator
- Pan position for the distorted signal
- Round knob make sound smooth and round to avoid aliasing and reduce the peaks. On negative values this knob insert nice harmonics.
- Antialiasing button will reduce peaks and other sharp sounds.
- Nice presets for guitar, drums, lead.
- Value input from keyboard: go over the knob and right click, insert value from keyboard then hit enter.
- Set default value: double click on the knob
- Foldback with Clipper facility. How look the distorted wave by foldback and clipper:
- Threshold with Flip Threshold for negative values of wave:
DAW (VST host), Windows 32/64bits
or MacOS VST and AU
How to Install - instructions page specific for multiCrusher and EULA.Changelog:
- UPDATE: improved compatibility with some hosts and add Bypass Ceil parameter to iddle the plugin when no audio input
|Keywords: presets, resources, smooth, overdrive, sound, reduce, distortion, wave, aliasing, peaks, foldback, features, clipper, round, knob
|If you like this free product, please support our work making a donation. Without your donation
we can not continue to create other cool plugins!