|Price: 40.00 €
twinCrusherPro it's a two band distortion with overdrive algorithm and round (antialias) feature. Two
LFOs to modulate all parameters. Very low resources taken!
Your guitar, drums and leads will sound very cool!
- Two band overdrive distortion for high and low frequencies
- Gain and drive amount for each band
- Pan position for each band
- Round knob make sound smooth and round to avoid aliasing and reduce the peaks. On low values this knob insert nice harmonics.
LFO working synchronously with host or free with start position of oscillating.
- LFOs can to modulate all parameters.
- Sync host to free correlating after SYNC button click.
- LFOs sync button will synchronously positions of LFOs.
- Antialiasing button will reduce peaks and other sharp sounds.
- Visualization of modulated parameter value.
- Nice presets for guitar, drums, lead, vibrato, tremolo, phased and many others.
- Value input by key: over the knob and right click, insert value by key then hit enter
- Set default value: double click on the knob
DAW (VST host), Windows 32/64bits
or MacOS VST and AU
- UPDATE: improved compatibility
- UPDATE: improved compatibility with some hosts and add Bypass Ceil parameter to iddle the plugin when no audio input
|Keywords: sync, knob, lfos, guitar, host, twincrusherpro, position, free, reduce, parameters, peaks, synchronously, round, lead, band, aliasing, distortion, button, each, overdrive