oneSample it's a simple sample player with only one sample and no midi input, simple palying only!
- Visual peaks area and information about audio sample. cam load wav, ogg and mp3 files.
- Loop and reverse commands.
- Pan position and volume out.
- Visual position playing and playing speed.
- Host sync and peek normalization buttons - norm button mean peeks normalization
- Start as parameter - can insert envelope for this parameter. With this you can to start sample playing
to a certain point in time.
- Few presets
containing settings for subliminals.
Note that it is necessary to press normalize button for an optimal subliminal level
DAW (VST2 or VST3 host), Windows 32/64bits
or MacOS VST2, VST3 and AU
Tested and works on: BrainWaveProducer (x32 and x64)
How to Install - instructions page specific for oneSample and EULA.Changelog:
- the playback speed was increased to x9.99.
- Value input from keyboard: go over the knob and right click, insert value from keyboard then hit enter.
- Set default value: double click on the knob