panENV can position the output anywhere from left to right. Use envelope from midi input with attack, hold, and decay. Extremely low resources taken!
Enhance your stereo signal!
- Pan out from left to right with pan offset.
- Envelope from midi input with attack, hold, and decay.
- Pan width for stereo enhanced.
- Pan offset to play around.
- Enhance volume in sides for nice effects.
- Few envelope shapes.
- Persistent envelope after note off.
VST host and Windows 32 or 64bits
- UPDATE: reduced memory consumption
|Keywords: midi, panenv, envelope, persistent, attack, host, shapes, requirements, after, note, stereo, input, enhance, decay, offset, hold, effects
|If you like this free product, please support our work making a donation. Without your donation
we can not continue to create other cool plugins!